Chris Devonshire-Ellis established India Briefing in 2005 following his establishment of an India presence in Mumbai and Delhi by his consulting practice, Dezan Shira & Associates. The brand produces daily online content concerning the regulatory environment for foreign investors in India, as well as six issues of India Briefing magazine per annum and a Doing Business in India guide. Chris still contributes to India Briefing content today.
Chris Devonshire-Ellis's most popular articles on India Briefing are as follows:
- Foreign Direct Investment in India´s Single and Multi-Brand Retail
- India´s FY 2015-16 Budget: Meaning and Implications for Foreign Investment
- Conducting Due Diligence on an Indian Company
- Double Tax Agreements and Your India Investment Strategy
- Could India Manufacture the iPad?
- Indian Wages Amongst Most Competitive in Manufacturing Asia
- Expert Commentary: Joint Ventures for Market Entry in India
- Corporate FDI in India on the Rise After Regulatory Liberalization
- Chris Devonshire-Ellis also wrote "Doing Business in India" one of the first business guidebooks aimed at foreign investors into India, and published in conjunction with the Times of India Group. The book is available on Amazon
To contact Chris please email to firstname.lastname@example.org