Chris Devonshire-Ellis established Dezan Shira & Associates in 1992 and established the firm's India presence in 2006. The Indian operations of the firm are supported by the India Briefing title of daily news articles, regular magazines and books.
The firm's India practice provides foreign investors into India with business advisory, corporate establishment, tax planning, regulatory advice and on-going tax filing, accounting, payroll and compliance services, and includes multinational clients from the United States, Europe, Australiasia and across Asia. The firm handles clients across India based from their primary offices in Delhi and Mumbai. Chris is also a member of the Bombay-based India academic think tank Gateway House, which deals with matters relating to India's foreign policy. He is a sought-after speaker and consultant concerning Indian and Asian corporate investment matters.
Magazine titles produced and written by Chris for India Briefing include:
- India Market Entry - The Establishment Legalities Explained
- An Expatriate Manager's Introduction to India
- Setting Up Liaison Offices, Project Offices, Branch Offices and Private Limited Companies in India
- Investing in India's Public Private Partnerships
- Applying for Business and Work Visas in India
- Moving from China to India, Vietnam and Emerging Asia
Chris also co-wrote and edited Asia Briefing's "Doing Business in India" guide, now in its second edition and published in India by the Times of India Group
India Briefing's daily news service may be reached by clicking here.
Related India-China news may be found on our 2point6billion.com platform by clicking here.
Chris may be contacted at email@example.com.