New Issue of India Briefing: India Market Entry – The Establishment Legalities Explained
Apr. 1 – In this new issue of India Briefing – out today – we give the why and how for market entry into India.
Specifically, we walk you through the eligibility requirements, tax liability, application and wind-up processes for liaison offices, project offices, branch offices, and private limited companies. For the latter, we also point out advantages over other types of offices and how these advantages may or may not apply to you.
We then give you a quick run-through of the automatic route of approval for foreign investment – including what industries are and are not applicable – and industrial policy limitations.
In This Issue:
- India Market Entry Vehicles : Liaison Offices, Branch Offices, Project Offices and Limited Liability Companies Compared and Explained
- Automatic Investment Routes vs. RBI Approval Requirements
- Sectoral Caps and Other Market Restrictions
This issue of India Briefing is available from the Asia Briefing Bookstore, priced at US$10.
Dezan Shira & Associates is a boutique professional services firm providing foreign direct investment business advisory, tax, accounting, payroll and due diligence services for multinational clients in India. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.dezshira.com, or download the firm’s brochure here.
- Previous Article Indian Businesses Active in Foreign Cooperation
- Next Article India’s FDI Trends and Analysis