8 thoughts on “PAN Card Application Procedure for Foreign Investors, Businesses in India

    Rahul garg says:

    “All foreign directors or responsible persons engaged by the Indian subsidiary of a foreign-invested business must register for a PAN if they wish to operate their company accounts, regardless of whether they are based in India or not.”

    The above citing in your article is really surprising to me as i don’t think this is correct. Can you provide with the relevant provision?

    @Rahul – Please be aware we service Foreign corporations, not Indian professionals in India. I’m afraid we’re not in a position to assist. If you do require assistance and are a representing an international business in India, please email our firm at india@dezshira.com for assistance. – Thank you – Chris

    abhishek says:

    What is the procedure to become exportet and is pan no. Is compulsory , if yes then tell how i can submit the form

    @Abishek – as I mentioned, we do not deal with Indian companies and their PAN applications. This article was written purely for foreign investors into India. Please refer to your local legal counsel for advise on this issue ore refer to either UTI Technology Services or National Securities Depository as mentioned above for procedures for Indian applications.
    Thanks – Chris

    kinjal says:

    Does Liaison office is required to have a separate PAN than the HO?

    Gunjan Sinha says:

    Hi Kinjal,

    A Liaison Office is required to have a PAN which is required for the purpose of Tax registrations etc with the authorities in India, the LO being opened in the name of the parent company in India, is required to obtain a separate PAN for this purpose.


    pritesh says:

    what is the procedure to obtain the PAN of the Liason Office?

    Thank you for your query. Please contact our service team at http://www.dezshira.com/services/corporate-establishment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *